Frequently Asked Questions
Ryan Tyres has the best car tyre deals in Penrith Australia. We also have tyres for all types of vehicles, from 4X4s, trailers, to racing cars. Name it, we have it!
But before you order our car tyres for sale, we suggest that you check our answers to some frequently asked questions. These should help you make an informed decision when it comes to buying car tyres.
1. How often should I change my tyres?
Once the tread wear indicator is flush with your tread, it’s time to replace your tyres. If your tyres are more than 5 years old, they should be checked once per year. If your tyres are more than 10 years old, they should be replaced immediately.
2. How do I know my tyre size?
The size of a tyre is printed onto the side of the tyre – on the area known as the sidewall. When looking for the size, you will see that it is made up of a series of numbers and letters.
3. What tyre pressure is best for my tyre?
You’ll find the manufacturer’s optimum or recommended tire pressure for your car on a sticker in the door jamb, or in your owner’s manual. Some models even place the stickers on the trunk lid, in the console or on the fuel door. Recommended pressure is usually between 30 and 36 PSI.
4. Who will fit and balance the tyres if I purchase your car tyres for sale?
If you are close to Penrith suburb,we can do it else you have to take it to your nearby tyre shop to fit and balance.
5. Do you fit tyres for commercial vehicles and light trucks?
6. Are all your products available on-hand?
Mostly yes, but if out of stock it can be arranged within 2 days.
7. What tyre brands do you have in-store?
Whatever logo is in the website we carry those.
8. Do you offer a truck tyre fitting service?
9. Will you help me find the right battery for my car?
10. I ordered automotive batteries online. How long will it take before my order arrives?
We don’t offer freight for batteries, buyer has to come and collect it.
11. I have a specific tyre size and tyre brand in mind, but I can’t find it on your website.
It will be hard to adrvertise all brands online, Most cases we can get it in a couple of days.
12. Will you be able to assist me with my needs?
13. What happens if I purchase the wrong tyre size?
It can be corrected.
14. How much is your delivery charge?
It depends on where it is going. Most cases the buyer contacts with the suburb or postal code and we mail them back the postal charges then if they are ok they will buy and we add the freight charges to it.
15. Do you cater orders outside Penrith?
Only Truck tyre fitting.
16. Does your tyres come with a warranty?
17. Where are you based?
18. Do I need to set an appointment, should I wish to get my vehicle tyres serviced?
Mostly 30 min booking is ok with us.
19. Is your shop for tyres open 7 days?
20. What payment modes do you accept?